Quartz is a natural mineral. It is considered as the fourth strongest element in the world, with only diamond, sapphire and topaz being stronger. Being high-quality raw material, it has been the most ideal product for interior surfaces over its distinctive advantages on maintenance over other natural stones.
- 89-93% Quartz
- Resin binder
- kitchen countertops
- shower and bathtub surrounds
- bathroom vanity tops
- writing desks
- table tops
- partition wall
- decorative counters
- wall cladding
- Great strength and highly durable.
- Stronger than marble, granite and most natural stones.
- Homogeneous throughout thickness and non-porous.
- Hygienic and no bacteria growth.
- vHighly resistant to stains, most household agents and chemicals.
- Highly scratch resistant and impact resistant.
- Resistant to heat and high temperature.
- Non combustible and fire retardant.
- Little to no maintenance.
- Able to match colour as per specific requirement