A revolutionary breakthrough is an ideal solid surface material for our space age requirements, a material that is tough, strong, elegant & environmentally supportive. More than just a substitute for marble, granite, ceramics, wood or laminated materials, LUCRITE® can be easily work on, unlike other conventional materials which are previously impossible. Whether fabricated or in moulded forms, it can be used in a variety of applications. The flexibility of designs & choices make rooms for designer’s innovation & creativity to become reality.
LUCRITE® is a non-porous and homogeneous polymer blend of Methyl Metha Acrylate and Unsaturated NPG Polyester Resin, added with UV stabilisers and filled with Aluminium Hydroxide and other mineral fillers in approximate ratio of 1 : 1.5, with or without colour pigments.
1) Solid, densely filled, non-porous and homogeneous.
2) High thermal and impact resistance
3) Resistance to hot pot up to 200 °C (≤ 20mins) without major damage to work surface.
4) Seamless and impermeable joints using LUCRITE® adhesive.
5) Resistance to Fungi and Bacterial growth.
6) High Resistance against UV rays.
7) Fire retardant and does not emit toxic fumes under burning conditions.
8) Resistance Cigarette burns and ability to remove burn stains.
9) High stain resistance to household agents and ability to remove stubborn stains.
10) High stain resistance to chemicals and ability to remove stubborn stains.
11) Repairs without trace possible using LUCRITE® repair kit.